Sunday 26 July 2015

83 Somerside Way SE Medicine Hat, AB T1B0M2

Property Site: http://view.maxwellrealty.ca/home/3J39WB
Attention: ALL MEN. That's right , I'm talking to you. I know you see me. I'm big , I'm bold , I'm everything you ever wanted in a home...and I'm just the garage. Hello ladies , hardwood , granite everywhere , main floor laundry , walk thru pantry , walk in closet , huge ensuite , 3 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms , everything is beautiful and pretty , blah blah blah..did I mention the 4 CAR GARAGE with sink and drain? Room for RV parking you say? YES! That's right , not only am I a super bad garage , I'm also a big lot! Come see me. You wont be disappointed. City bylaw amendment regarding 10m max width driveway development permits means QUADS ARE RARE! Get this beautiful home now , landscape around the 12 x 12 covered deck to meet your unique needs , and develop the basement if you need extra space , in this year old family home. This is the home that you have been dreaming about , call now to view today!
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3.00
Square feet: 1,644
Price: $564,900

For more information about this property, please contact Jennifer Boyle at (403) 580-4000 or none. You can also text 2940870 to 67299.


See more listings at: http://www.maxwellteamrealty.com


MLS ID: MH0065332

No comments:

Post a Comment